Welcome to our new member platform!
Monday, June 12, 2017
Dear Members and Friends of the Alliance,
As a national and largely virtual association, empowering you to connect, dialogue and collaborate online is of utmost importance to our purpose and mission. That’s why we’re thrilled to invite you to explore and leverage our new member platform and website.
The Alliance’s network and its member-driven efforts are now supported by robust infrastructure and collaboration tools that can better:
- facilitate our expanding member Affinity Groups and increase access to them
- enable our members to find and connect with each other
- support knowledge sharing and building
- promote the valuable opportunities available through our association, and
- accommodate more people and perspectives at the table.
Packed with exciting features, our new online community provides members an exclusive and all-in-one means to connect, participate, learn, create and lead.
If you are new to the Alliance, we invite you to subscribe to our mailing list and encourage you to explore our Affinity Groups, upcoming events and valuable resources. And, of course, we hope you'll eventually become a member!
If you received an email from us about the site launch, then you are in our system, whether you are a current member, lapsed member, or just on our mailing list. Take these actions ASAP to build your presence and start leveraging our new platform:
- Log in and set your email preferences.
- IMPORTANT: Go to “Manage my Profile” and select “Edit My Bio” to reset your password and update your contact information.
- If you are a lapsed member, please consider renewing! Your renewal rate will be automatically prorated for the year.
- If you are a current member, hover over the Membership section of the menu bar at the top of the page and choose “Members Only: Groups” in order to link to the Affinity Group(s) you have been participating in and/or would like to join.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be updating the Tech Forum with posts to familiarize you with key features and highlight the opportunities they support. We’ll also be hosting several live demo sessions that you can register for on the site.
Finally, we appreciate your patience during this transition and encourage you to website bug to any bugs you find. We expect it will take a few weeks for our current members to get established in the new system, and for our volunteer Affinity Group leaders to finish migrating their information and resources.
We are truly inspired by our members, who are some of the most dedicated and brilliant minds in the field of nonprofit capacity building. We hope this platform makes your association more valuable and engaging than ever.
With gratitude and excitement,
The Alliance Board and Staff